Internet 1000Contract: None
YourContract : Compare
|Monthly Internet Equipment Fees||$10.00||-|
High-speed internet plans from AT&T
$ 49.99/mo for 12 mos, plus taxes & equip fee
$10/mo. equip. fee applies. Incl. unlimited internet data allowance ($30 value). Ltd avail/areas; Spds vary. Download max typically 940 Mbps. Not gt'd. Call for eligibility.
|Monthly Internet Equipment Fees||$10.00|
1. Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum & COX 1Gig cable service with uploads of 35 Mbps. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
2. †† Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capabilities based on wired connection to the gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are (typically up to 940Mbps for Internet 1000) due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
3. Proven reliability (fiber) only: Based on network availability.
4. Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.
5. Number of devices depends on screen size/resolution.
Quickly search and compare plans from the best internet providers in your area with ServiceDealz. Choose from the cheapest internet deals and avoid wasting time searching different provider’s websites trying to find the best offer. We bring those offers to your fingertips making your shopping experience better than ever.
ServiceDealz gives you the power and freedom to shop for the best internet deals in your area even when you are on the go. No more spending hours sitting in front of a computer comparing provider's websites trying to decipher which one really has the better offer. All you need to do is download ServiceDealz on the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play and start maximizing your savings today!
We do the deal search on your behalf, so you enjoy cheaper Electricity, Internet, TV, Wireless and Home Security.
We are working on support this mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience